Helping your body to Heal!
The body is a most amazing organism and generally it gets on very well on its own. However, there are times when life takes its toll on our body, both physically and emotionally, and we need to seek help from someone trained in its language.
This is where I can help.
I use Movement Shiatsu which combines the still, listening touch of Shiatsu with movements that help you to explore the potential of the part that is painful or stuck and help it to integrate into the rest of the body.
I have experience and expertise of working with many chronic conditions including:
- Back and neck pain, frozen or painful shoulders, joint pain in general – elbows, wrists and hands, hips, knees, ankles and feet.
- Stress and nervous tension, anxiety, depression and emotional issues, insomnia and sleeplessness
- Major physical and emotional trauma – car accidents and whiplash, sports injuries, riding accidents, loss and bereavement
- Asthma and breathing conditions
- Problems with digestion
- Support in Cancer care, MND, Parkinsons, and similar
I run clinics in Frome (daily) and in Northampton (monthly).
To enquire further please contact me.